Clinisys is a global provider of intelligent diagnostic informatics solutions and expertise designed to redefine the modern laboratory, across healthcare, life sciences, and public health. Millions of diagnostic results and data insights are generated every day using Clinisys’ platform and cloud-based solutions in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, and Chertsey, England, Clinisys’ mission is to enhance the effectiveness of diagnostic workflows in any laboratory or testing environment and keep citizens and communities healthier and safer.
This position is responsible for the management and on time delivery of major product programs, fostering collaborative relationships with all areas and levels of the enterprise, and promoting program management concepts. This position ensures compliance to Clinisys quality processes and industry standards.
- Owns, develops, and manages program plans for assigned product releases, manages timely completion of program deliverables, and coordinates all aspects of product delivery
- Sets and manages program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Ensures operational readiness throughout the organisation, monitoring all areas to make sure they are ready to support release launch and maintenance
- Manages weekly or bi-weekly team meetings, ensuring team members clearly understand their respective deliverables, ensuring release schedules and milestone delivery dates are adhered to, and working closely with senior management to address program risks and issues
- Identify risks and issues, solve problems, and recommend improvement opportunities and create effective actions plans throughout the program by facilitating meetings, discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
- Provide regular status reporting regarding program milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues
- Owns operational readiness for releases
- Works closely with project management teams, ensuring product delivery schedules closely align to development and service delivery requirements
- Contributes to the development and implementation of innovative ideas for improving the product delivery process
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills needed to be successful
- Knowledge of modern software development methods and associated development tools
- Understanding of project and program management principles, practices, and processes
- Versed in the use of industry-standard project management applications and able to produce detailed release plans.
- Demonstrates a keen leadership aptitude and ability to navigate new challenges with confidence
- Experience in managing small, medium and large size projects
- Experience in writing clear and accurate technical documents describing the software development and delivery process
- Proficient in analytical skills as evidenced by the ability to solve problems, identify improvement opportunities, and create effective action plans during the performance of assigned tasks
- Experience in communicating effectively with staff and customers, both verbally and in writing, including working with global distributed teams and communicating complex program scenarios clearly and concisely
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or healthcare related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5 years project or program management experience overseeing the development and delivery of software solutions, including large projects encompassing hundreds of tasks, multiple and competing resources, and strict deadlines
Preferred Experience & Education
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince II or MSP certification
- 2-3 years’ experience with enterprise-level software development, agile methodologies and new release delivery coordination to all parts of an organisation
- 2-3 years’ experience in the healthcare industry
- 2-3 years’ experience working with remote and offshore teams
This role be is based from our Surrey office, with hybrid working and the ability to work from home a number of days per week (2 days in office 3 days home based); you may be required to undertake occasional travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.