CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on our recent success and market position, we are seeking an Account Director to manage and develop our customer relationships whilst generating an leveraging our position with existing business.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales >£50k in the existing client base in one of four territories covering UK and Ireland
- Develop client relationships with newly acquired Network accounts
- Create and execute local account strategy and business plans
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Support and coach the Territory Account Manager where required
Other Responsibilities will include
- Establish and maintain a territory plan that enables you to maintain a high level of account management through direct/virtual contact with the customer base;
- Develop and maintain strategic plans and roadmaps for all Key customers within territory, seeking to ensure revenue from these accounts is maximised.
- Attend annual customer reviews with Account Manager in line with business support processes
- Production of weekly and periodical management reports and sales forecasting / pipeline against business plan for the territory;
- Manage the development and approval of all commercial proposals with all internal customers to ensure all areas of the proposal meets the needs of the customer and is acceptable and deliverable by all internal stakeholders;
- Negotiate proposals with customers under the guidance of the Customer Services Director;
- Production of quotations, order acceptance and sales hand over documentation
- Assist in demonstrations, exhibitions, user groups and visits by prospects to clients’ sites;
- Provide technical expertise throughout the procurement sales process;
- Assist in the Sales and Marketing of all CliniSys products and services;
- Facilitate quality activities for the Business Support department;
- Support the development of internal systems;
- Maintain and update current business support processes;
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Progress personal development and encourage the development of other team members;
- Travelling and overnight stays as appropriate both overseas and within the UK will be required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience in software sales, account management, and customer relationship management
- Comprehensive understanding of healthcare IT
- Experience of Pathology and / or LIMS & ICE a distinct advantage
- Excellent time management, communication skills at C-Suite level, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organisational skills are also essential.
- Experience in leadership skills and contract knowledge an advantage
- Highly motivated and self-driven
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Great career opportunity
- Your work will play a part in helping us create and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose of millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class-leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market-leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 500 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package, career development and a great work environment.