CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on our recent success and market position, we are seeking an Account Manager to manage and develop our customer relationships whilst generating and leveraging our position with existing business.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales in the existing client base in one of four territories covering UK and Ireland
- Work in conjunction with the territory Account Director where applicable, functionally reporting to them, with support from the territory Internal Account Manager
- Focus on growing and developing existing client relationships and increasing customer satisfaction
- Create and execute local account strategy and business plan
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Manage the development and approval of all commercial proposals with all internal customers to ensure all areas of the proposal meets the needs of the customer and is acceptable and deliverable by all internal stakeholders;
- Negotiate proposals with customers under the guidance of the Director of Client Services;
- Production of quotations, order acceptance and sales hand over documentation
- Assist in demonstrations, exhibitions, user groups and visits by prospects to clients’ sites;
- Assist in the Sales and Marketing of all CliniSys products and services;
- Support the development of internal systems;
- Maintain and update current business support processes;
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Progress personal development and encourage the development of other team members;
- Travelling and overnight stays as appropriate both overseas and within the UK will be required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
§ Experience in software sales, account management, and customer relationship management position or as BMS within clinical Lab
§ Comprehensive understanding of healthcare IT
§ Excellent time management, communication skills at C-Suite level, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organisational skills are also essential.
§ Experience in leadership skills and contract knowledge an advantage
§ Highly motivated and self-driven
§ Any experience of Pathology and / or LIMS & ICE is desirable
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Great career opportunity
- Your work will play a part in helping us create and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose of millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class-leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market-leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 500 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package, career development and a great work environment.