CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative individuals with a good background in Healthcare IT Ecosystems or a Biomedical Sciences Lab background and a passion for technology / IT to join our Service team here in Chertsey.
In this role, you will join our “Services Organisation” tasked with working hand in hand with our customers. You will be working as a key member of our Application Support team, owning support calls for our software solutions covering anything from a simple configuration change, upto full rebuild of one of our a multi-site WinPath Enterprise solutions. The work will be challenging and no two days will be the same as it touches on every business area within CliniSys but we can promise your life in our team will not be boring and every day you will be contributing to your career development with excellent certification and promotional opportunities.
- To receive and categorise incoming enquiries from our customers into the CliniSys Call Management system
- Work with customers to collect the relevant information and investigate this incident by analysing the details to understand the cause of fault and provide a solution, guiding the customer to a resolution
- You will respond to customer enquiries both by phone, and in writing to progress the enquiries they raise with CliniSys logging all details into our help desk systems
- Own and progress First Line support requests to resolution or where needed escalate to other support teams within CliniSys
- Develop and maintain rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and Pathology issues/pressures and keeping them upto date of progress and any actions taken.
- Become conversant with the core functionality of Pathology products and that of general disciplines
- Understand our customers’ short and long term strategies, advice and assist with CliniSys products to facilitate these needs.
- Undertake personal development and technical advancement inline with our development structure and learning environment whilst encouraging the development of other team members.
- Work with other colleagues and stakeholders across the business as a part of team to solve any customer issues and
- To maintain and update all documentation issued to you by the company
- Participate in the training of clients and other members of staff as and when required to resolve or aid resolution of Service desk calls.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- A background in supporting healthcare software to the NHS, with knowledge in HL7 and networking
- Or a strong background in Biomedical Sciences as a graduate or MLA, MLT or BMS and a demonstrable interest in anything IT with skills beyond MS Office
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you will need to communicate with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Ability and willingness to learn and work independently and as a part of team
- Strong planning and organisational skills to help plan and manage your tasks
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.