CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
- To work within the Service Management environment administrating and resolving incidents as logged by CliniSys customers within Service Level Agreement timescales as directed by the Service Desk Manager and the Support Director to satisfy the customer and business requirements
- This is a permanent role comprising a five day week with shifts to cover our core hours of 08:00 – 20:00 for Monday to Friday and 09:00 – 17:30 for Saturday.
- To comply with the CliniSys codes of conduct and guidelines.
- To be responsible for the administration of all incidents raised with the service desk from our Customers.
- To understand, comply and develop with customer and CliniSys procedures, working practices and directives in a timely manner.
- To understand our Customers’ short and long term strategies, advise and assist with CliniSys products to facilitate these needs.
- To be fully conversant with the core functionality of Pathology products and that of general disciplines
- To partake in the help desk shifts as required
- To fully understand the service CliniSys has been engaged to deliver in line with contractual and other customer expectations.
- To develop and maintain rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and Pathology issues/pressures.
- To establish and maintain high levels of call ownership - resolving, progressing and managing all calls to a satisfactory conclusion on the CliniSys call management system, ensuring that appropriate parties (including the caller) are kept up to date on call progress.
- To establish a quality working relationship with end users and solve their problems in a timely fashion by using and developing diagnosis, analytical, problem solving, discipline specific and technical skills to achieve Service Levels.
- To work with the Senior Application Support Analyst and Application Support Specialist for mentoring and development of diagnosis, analytical, problem solving, discipline specific and technical skills to achieve service levels.
- To understand and operate the escalation procedure within the defined limits of time, knowledge and level of contracted support.
- To behave as a role model: for delivering results; for enthusiasm and enjoyment of your work; for teamwork; for coaching and mentoring of colleagues and team members and for professional standards of behaviour.
- To maintain and update all quality documentation issued to you by the company
- To partake in the training of clients and other members of staff as and when required to resolve or aid resolution of service desk incidents.
- To participate in an on call rota.
- To support the development of internal systems.
- To attend team meetings and agreed training courses.
- To be responsive to reasonable requests from your line manager or service desk supervisor.
- Contribute to and support Pathology team members and build knowledge base.
- To progress personal development and encourage the development of other team members.
- To complete administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely manner.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Assertiveness and sound judgement
Depending on the experience of a candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and a great work environment.