CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking for a Software Developer, with a passion for coding, to join our Product Development Interfacing team and be part of a greater team that will deliver product enhancements, new products whilst working within an agile development environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to undertake a key part in our development, using current and next gen technologies. You will create great software that is easy and native to use enabling productivity and solving workflow challenges for medical professionals in their daily role
- Work with others to understand and analyse requirements, defects and issues.
- Develop readable and maintainable code solutions that support and enhance the product.
- Innovate good approaches to development and encourage others to innovate.
- Resolve bugs raised from stabilisation, integration and production.
- Work on migrating legacy systems to new platforms.
- Build technical knowledge and share best practice.
Essential skills required:
- C# or VB.NET
- Solid computer science background including algorithm and data structures
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the confidence to make and stand by decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to recognise your audience’s technical understanding and level, and adapt accordingly.
Why join CliniSys:
- Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Take ownership and bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use as we modernise and transform Pathology functions across the UK and EMEA
- Grow with us, while supporting and developing your team’s careers and skillsets
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.