CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on our success and expand our solutions portfolio and services, we are seeking a passionate Automated Testing SME / SDET Lead to join our development organisation and undertake a key role leading our Automated Testing initiatives and our Automated Test Team.
It will be your responsibility to lead one of our small but dynamic testing teams, Championing our Automated Testing strategy with our Head of Testing, to identify defects earlier in the software development lifecycle and to give quicker feedback on software builds.an
It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion and flair for Testing Best Practice, Automated Testing / SDET, Agile Environments, experienced with API and Web Services and team leading / management.
- Develop, support and maintain test automation frameworks that provide a foundation for reliable, robust and resilient test automation
- Take ownership of test automation plans, processes, and their implementation across all products, on multiple platforms, on multiple environments.
- Take ownership of automation environments whilst enhancing, monitoring, maintaining, and updating the environments.
- Responsible for reviewing, improving, maintaining, and making recommendations, with regards use of suitable and appropriate automation software.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Carry out risk based functional, regression, system, and integration testing as required to deliver clinically safe and high-quality software releases.
- Act as point of contact for all technical and automation test related queries and provide technical test support and training for test team members.
- Assist and actively participate in the on-going development of testing processes and implementation of testing best practice.
- To raise, track and re-test any defects or issues identified during testing, and fully document them in our Project Management tool.
- To undertake team 1:1s to identify and implement business objective, personal development plans and training needs for the team.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong background in Automated Testing of API’s and Webservices.
- Excellent leadership skills; Able to manage, drive, mentor and motivate team members to meet business needs and prioritise conflicting requirements using sound commercial judgment.
- Strong experience in test automation development planning, preparation, coding, testing, execution, and reporting.
- Programming ability in C#.
- Passionate drive to improve quality through process, testing best practise and team collaboration
- Commitment to following and championing Agile.
- Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Able to provide ownership and solutions for challenges, with excellent problem-solving skills, and the confidence to make and communicate decisions effectively.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, and ability to prioritise conflicting requirements using sound commercial judgment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that provide the necessary level of information to suit the audience, and business need.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
This role will be a hybrid home and office based at either our Chertsey or Glasgow offices; you also may be required to undertake occasional travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.