CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on our success and expand our solutions portfolio and services, we are seeking a passionate Test Team Lead to join our development organisation and undertake a key role leading our Testing initiatives and our Test Team.
It will be your responsibility to lead one of our small but dynamic testing teams, whilst supporting our Automated Testing strategy with our Head of Testing and helping align our testing closer to our development operations for our relevant product suite.
It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion and flair for Testing Best Practice, Agile Environments, experienced with Web applications, APIs, Web Services and team leading / management.
- Coded Test Automation experience for Web UI, API and/or Micro-services are desirable, but not essential.
Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Take ownership and bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use as we modernise and transform Pathology functions across the UK and EMEA
- Grow with us, while supporting and developing your team’s careers and skillsets
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.