CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative automated testers / software development engineer in test (SDET) to join our development team.
As we look to strengthen our automation team to be able to develop, support and maintain test automation in order to speed up defect detection and product delivery.
You will be joining a highly experienced and supportive team committed to providing the very best healthcare software on the market through innovation and creativity.
As a part of our development and test team, you will share accountability for developing world-class software solutions to meets the needs of our clients.
- Utilise your experience, passion, innovation and development skills to solve complex challenges with the creation and validation of high-quality software
- Contribute to the design, coding, and testing of our software solutions
- Collaborate and fulfil instructions, best practice, and guidance as detailed by our Test Leads, Business Analysts and Product Management to complete tasks
- Understand the professional development process and become actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning
- Actively apply feedback received on day-to-day work and strive to improve performance
- Adhere to coding standards defined by a technical management
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
- Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes, and learn and apply our methodology effectively
- Understand project and development plans, actively address opportunities or problems.
- Clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Continue to learn, invest and hone your skills as an automated tester or software development engineer in test to expert level, keeping abreast of best practice, and automation technologies for our stack.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Developed reliable test automation/test tools using: C#,** any experience using Selenium or other automated test tools is advantagous
- Able to coach/mentor and give direction to team members, providing clear goals and parameters.
- Have a proven track record of delivering innovative software test automation
- Take responsibility for constantly improving, both in the context of the team through mentoring and training, as well as personally through research and self-learning
- Engage with the team and offer ideas for improvements and enhancements to working practices, tools, frameworks, etc
- Work closely with Business Analysts to get under the skin of the users and truly understand their needs, work closely with the Developers to ensure a common understanding of the success criteria and requirements.
- Set up, configure and debug complex test environments. Good analysis, problem-solving and decision making.Able to debug and troubleshoot issues, to find solutions.
Education and experience
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Any experience working for a software vendor is highly desirable
- Any experience with healthcare sector is highly desirable
Depending on the experience of a candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and a great work environment.
This role will be based out of our Chertsey or Glasgow office, with the ability to work from home a number of days per week; you may be required to undertake occasional travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.