Clinisys is a global provider of intelligent diagnostic informatics solutions and expertise designed to redefine the modern laboratory, across healthcare, life sciences, and public health. Millions of diagnostic results and data insights are generated every day using Clinisys’ platform and cloud-based solutions in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, and Chertsey, England, Clinisys’ mission is to enhance the effectiveness of diagnostic workflows in any laboratory or testing environment and keep citizens and communities healthier and safer.
Lead and own the production, negotiation, and finalisation of all pre and post customer contracts together with associated sub-contracts and manage the contract administration process of these. You will work closely with key stakeholders and teams across the business from Sales through to Delivery and Support to produce, manage and administer high-quality contracts based upon standardised and framework contracts as agreed by senior management.
- Responsible for providing professional expertise, negotiation, and judgment in relation to contract management under the guidance of senior management;
- Commercially negotiate contract terms and schedules in face-to-face meetings with customers (NHS and Private), suppliers, and 3rd parties based upon senior management agreed templates;
- You will work closely with the Commercial Management Team, Bid Support, Account Management, Technical Sales Team, and wider business to support and manage the Contract review process through to a successful conclusion;
- Manage and administer the contract review process and production of contracts on behalf of Clinisys based upon agreed contract and response templates;
- With the support of the wider business support team understand our project
deliverables, liabilities, commercial risk, and contract commitments and drive communication of these throughout the internal stakeholders;
- To lead the contract management process and to draw on subject matter experts for contractual issues;
- Manage contract function, contract reviews, and process, updating accordingly with regulations and business changes to ensure contracts are in line and target company strategy;
- Build trusted relationships with client’s executive stakeholders in partnership with our sales leads and contract/procurement counterpart;
- Act as a key member of the contract team focused on developing or renewing business whilst spotting further opportunities to explore with clientele;
- Provide regular reporting and management information on contracts to senior management and the executive team.
Skills & Experience needed to be successful
- Proven and extensive background in commercial contract management process and development and negotiation of contract schedules based upon agreed templates and parameters;
- Success expertise in the management of the contract development and negotiation process of Information Technology contracts;
- Strong ability to act as both a lead negotiator of commercial terms face-to-face with customers, or supporting Executives as a Subject Matter Expert
- Good understanding of contract structure; commercial terms, risks and obligations;
- Ability to manage contract production to a plan; and manage a workflow of multiple contracts;
- Strong attention to detail both auditorily and with written documentation;
- Contract drafting skills; with an ability to manage contract production to a plan;
- Strong management and collaboration skills;
- Ability to manage and chair meetings with support from senior management and sales leads;
- Ability to manage contract production to a plan and manage the lifecycle of all contracts within the business;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Preferred Experience & Education
- Strong understanding of NHS procurement and contractual terms;
- Excellent understanding of sales or lifecycle of software solutions or software-based management services
This role is home-based and requires you to undertake travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.