CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking to add a Contract Specialist to our commercial contract management team to support our continued growth. You will take ownership of a diverse range of contracts, managing them throughout their lifecycle, producing high quality, risk-balanced contracts, whether bespoke or template-based, negotiating with customers, suppliers, partners and channel partners, whilst working closely with key stakeholders, teams and executives across the CliniSys business.
- Provide professional expertise and sound judgement in relation to all aspects of contract management.
- Negotiate contract terms and schedules with customers (including NHS, public and private sector), suppliers and third parties (including framework providers, channel partners, software and services partners and suppliers) with reference to CliniSys standard negotiation guidelines.
- Plan, manage and administer the production, negotiation and governance reviews of contracts.
- Work closely and build trusted relationships with the Commercial Management Team including Bid Support and Technical Sales, and the wider CliniSys business, including Sales, Finance, Delivery, Support and, where appropriate, external Legal Counsels, to manage contracts through to successful execution.
- Review contracts issued during procurement, supporting procurement dialogue, as appropriate to the requirements of the procurement process.
- With the support of the wider Commercial team understand contracted deliverables, liabilities, indemnities, commercial risk and contractual commitments and drive communication of these throughout the internal stakeholders, gaining any required governance approvals for non-standard terms.
- Undertake appropriate contract reviews to ensure contracts are in line with company strategy and targets.
- Build trusted relationships with customers, suppliers, third-party executive stakeholders and contract/procurement counterparts, in partnership with CliniSys Sales leads.
- Support the regular reporting and management information on contracting to the senior management team.
- Develop and agree through governance new contract templates, maintain existing contract templates.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Contract Management processes, tools, collateral and governance.
- Demonstrable understanding of NHS and healthcare software and services contracting.
- Strong background in commercial contract management, specifically the development and negotiation of contracts based upon agreed parameters.
- Proven ability to negotiate as part of a team.
- Expertise in supporting Sales and Senior Executives as a subject matter expert on contract terms, negotiating with customers, suppliers and third parties.
- Excellent understanding of contract structure, commercial terms, contract risk and obligations.
- Excellent contract drafting skills combined with strong commercial and business acumen.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to the healthcare software and services industry.
- Ability to manage contract production to a plan, managing both the lifecycle of individual contracts and a workload of multiple concurrent contracts.
- Strong attention to detail in all written documentation, with excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills to develop logical ideas, approaches and solutions to non-typical, unusual or difficult situations.
- Strong time management, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Appropriate, current qualification(s) for the role.
- Excellent understanding of the sales lifecycle, for software and services-based solutions and managed services solutions.
Why join CliniSys:
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Take ownership and bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Grow with us, with support developing your career and skillset
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 450 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
The role will be home based and may require occasional travel to our offices, sites or events when required.