CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
CliniSys Group is the market-leading provider of Laboratory Information Systems and Order Entry & Result Consultation software in the UK and Europe.
We have been routinely providing reliable, intuitive diagnostics solutions as a trusted partner to hospitals and private healthcare organisations across Europe for over 30 years.
Our healthcare software is used in over 1,000 laboratories, across 20 countries in 10 languages and process more than 40 million patients every year for radiology, cardiology, genetics and all diagnostic disciplines.
We have one of the largest specialist healthcare IT teams across Europe with half of our 500-strong team based in the UK, and half based across our local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
The CliniSys Group continues to grow as we win more business, expand the solutions portfolio and gain more customers. In line with this growth, marketing is playing a key role, with investment in senior marketing leadership, brand refresh and new online platforms. Under one single CliniSys brand, we are positioning ourselves to take advantage of our experience, innovation, collaboration, and assets to support our customers both now and in the future.
Our journey and marketing investment continues. We seek a talented Graduate Marketing Executive to join our UK Marketing function. Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, the role will be part of small and agile marketing team and cover a wide variety of marketing responsibilities, working with marketing colleagues across the Group. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate marketer to develop and mature their expertise in the B2B healthtech sector, a sector that continues to innovate and grow. You will be supported by a small, friendly but experienced team. Our combined marketing and healthcare IT knowledge is well over 100 years!
- Management of social media and monthly stats reports
- Campaign management/support
- Events co-ordination and support (virtual and F2F)
- Collation of monthly website, news analysis and reports
- Design support and brand management
- Desk-based research
- Customer database and marketing ERP support
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- BA degree in Marketing, English, Business or Media (desirable)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics and others)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience of social media and strategy
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software with some knowledge of Adobe products
- Understanding of managing successful lead generating marketing campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills (SEO, reports, briefs)
- Can-do attitude
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Analytical mindset
Depending on the experience of a candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and a great work environment.
This role will be based out of our Chertsey or Glasgow office with some home/flexible working; you will be required to undertake some travel across the UK to customer sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.