CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
An excellent opportunity for a leader to join our services transition team to manage and champion our onboarding of new customers using our flagship WinPath and ICE solutions from our Delivery organisation to our Support teams.
In addition, you will lead our Change Advirosy board and govern our Asset Registers undertaking responsibility and governance for changes on all customer configurations. A highly collaborative role working with stakeholders across the business and clientele, that ensure our customers receive a high level of service and engagement and minimum disruption to services.
- Engage and collaborate as a key member of the Support Leadership team championing best in class support and services to customers
- Lead all Service Transition activities related to the onboarding of new customers and projects from our Delivery team into Support / Services, ensuring a seamless transition and service levels are delivered
- Governance and management of our Change Advisory Board (CAB) within CliniSys, you’ll be ensuring that the correct controls for changes to customer environments are met and processes adhered to.
- Lead and manage the delivery of our Maintenance Upgrade and Preventative Maintenance Programmes, incorporating work within the customer sites
- Onboard and manage new products into Support, working with stakeholders to ensure training and documentation are delivered as required to the team so they are ready to provide best in class support.
- Oversee and support all Service Transition team members and activities, developing quality processes for all project and service activity ensuring a qualitative approach to satisfy both the customer and business requirement.
- Creation, development and management of Change, Release and Service Assets, Configuration Management processes, documentation/data and Design and Transition of New or Changed Services process.
- Responsible for managing the life-cycle of all Requests For Change (RFC) and our Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Support the continued accreditation of CliniSys Service Management to the ISO20000 standard and the ongoing development of all surrounding processes and documentation.
- To be responsible for Service Transition based communication platforms including all data held for internal and external customers. An example of this would be the CMDB or the Service Transition activities as part of onboarding a new service.
- To feed into the continual service improvement planning / overall programme and where required conduct activity as agreed in the Departmental Improvement Programme.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong experience in transitioning services, projects or clients, providing leadership and governance on change
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks and judgement in difficult circumstances
- An understanding of project management principles specifically the application of project management control principles including risk/issue management, planning, configuration management, etc.
- Understanding process lifecycle including version control, version history, peer circulation and touchpoint agreements)
- Strong project management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to implement, communicate and manage change
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Certification for ITSM, and ITIL or equivocal related certification
Depending on the experience of a candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and a great work environment.
This role will be based out of our Chertsey or Glasgow office, with the ability to work from home a number of days per week; you will be required to undertake occasional travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.