CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
The Human Resources Manager will lead, develop and coordinate the policies, activities and staff of the UK HR Department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the Global HR strategy, aligning with the CliniSys UK organization strategy. The HR Manager will also work closely with the HR Director Europe, partnering on group projects and providing support to the EU HR team.
- Collaborating and partnering with the UK Senior Leadership team to understand the needs of the organization in relation to attraction, retention and talent whilst aligning with the Global HR strategy.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations talent needs.
- Administers and oversees the administration of UK human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; grievances and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Partnering with the HR Director of EU on group projects and providing support where necessary to the EU HR team
- Identifies employee and recruiting needs; executing best practice for hiring and talent management.
- Reviewing reports and metrics from the UK organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system to recognize trends.
- Monitors and ensures the UK organizations compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applying this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities
- Overseeing employee orientation and onboarding for the UK organization
- Supporting Payroll with the HR and Payroll Coordinator and Finance team
- Managing employee benefits programs including pension, life assurance, health insurance, etc
- Overseeing the car fleet.
Skills needed to be successful
- Strong background in HR as a HR Manager or (Generalist or HRBP) with some leadership experience looking to step up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law and regulations, and business issues
- An understanding of European HR practices and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS systems.
Required Experience & Education
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- Strong employee relations experience with demonstrable skill
- Experience within a multinational organisation with European exposure is desirable
Perks of working for CliniSys UK
From our business casual dress policy, generous annual leave, and flexible work schedules; to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, the CliniSys Group promote work-life balance for all our employees. We place emphasis on careers, development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees.
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.