CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking for a positive and well-rounded ICT Support Engineer to join our team and provide 1st & 2nd line support as well as working across a variety of platforms maintaining and troubleshooting systems to help deliver a high standard level of service.
- To support and advise all CliniSys Group staff to a professional standard To work with and follow the guidance of the ICT Service Delivery Team Lead.
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels, ensure ICT systems are performant and systems in use are current in line with the ICT roadmap.
- To carry out ICT project based activity both internally and on site at all CliniSys offices, as and when required, completing project tasks as set out by the ICT Service Delivery Team Lead.
- To recommend or input into ICT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating current outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- General implementation, configuration and support of the ICT function and systems on a day to day basis.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (desirable)
- Two - Three years’ experience within an ICT or software provider’s organisation.
- An understanding of troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- An understanding of troubleshooting MS Windows Server
- An understanding of troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Admin Centre
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
- Good understanding and working knowledge of VMware
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple requests through the ICT Help desk system.
- Microsoft Certified Professional, or equivalent or efforts towards such qualifications are desirable.
Perks of working for CliniSys UK
From our business casual dress policy, generous annual leave, and flexible work schedules; to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, the CliniSys Group promote work-life balance for all our employees. We place emphasis on careers, development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees.