CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on our recent success and expand our services organisation, we are seeking a talented integration engineer to join our team and assist in the delivery of our solutions to multiple clientele.
The Integration engineer role is an exciting opportunity as you will be implementing the CliniSys Integration Manager (CIM) database and application (based on Orion Rhapsody platform) into hospitals and Trusts across the UK.
- Implement the CliniSys Integration Manager (CIM) database and application (based on Orion Rhapsody platform) into hospitals and Trusts across the UK.
- Work in a consultative role within CliniSys and with the customer, configuring the CliniSys software to enhance the workflow and integration of the customers laboratory.
- To maintain and support the CIM database / application within the production environments.
- Troubleshoot any issues found and address root cause, proactively and reactively.
- To be instrumental in the functional development of the CliniSys integration applications and/or interfaces.
- To be involved with the design, architecture and development of new interfaces on an Orion Rhapsody engine.
- To work within the Service Desk environment reviewing and resolving incidents as logged by CliniSys customers.
- To keep abreast of ongoing and future Laboratory regulations, working practices, products and technologies within the pathology discipline.
- To contribute knowledge and understanding of the integration products to product testing.
- Performs out of hours project activities and on-call duties as required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Strong in-depth background in HL7 and the deployment and configuration of Integration Engines such as Rhapsody or other integration products such as ensemble
- XML and Java scripting
- Customer service skills, and appreciation of ITIL methodology
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- Any experience of working with or in Biomedical Sciences / Pathology in the UK Health sector (desirable).
- Experienced in leading a team (preferable).
- Exceptional client and stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Take ownership, drive and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose of millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 450 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
This role will be home-based, and the person selected will be expected to travel across the UK, to events, company and client locations as and when required.