CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
This is a dynamic document. It is not exhaustive. It will be amended and updated as appropriate.
Internal Account Manager is reportable to the Director of Client Services.
This is a great opportunity to join a global leading clinical software solutions vendor and develop your career.
If you have had a blood test, a sample taken or a biopsy undertaken in Western Europe, then the chances are that it will have been processed by CliniSys’ software. CliniSys is the largest European supplier of IT solutions to clinical laboratory services. We provide software solutions to both public and private laboratories, to laboratories located within hospitals, to networks of laboratories and to stand-alone independent laboratories. We have been specialising in the development and deployment of Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) and Electronic requesting and results reporting for approaching 30 years and over that time have built up a wealth of domain knowledge and experience which is unmatched in our market.
More than 2,500 laboratories from all laboratory disciplines in over 30 countries supporting 150,000 healthcare professionals have selected CliniSys’ software to help deliver clinical and operational benefits. As the leading pathology supplier to the UK, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands we have one of the largest healthcare IT teams in Europe with over 400 dedicated staff, over 190 being UK based. Our offices are placed across Europe with offices in England, Scotland, Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
Due to continued exceptional sales of our renowned and market leading LIMS and electronic requesting and results reporting systems and with over two hundred implementations supported across the UK. CliniSys is able to offer exciting opportunity and we seek a talented individual to work as an Internal Account Manager. You would join our dynamic and fast paced enterprise class software sales team serving the UK Public and Private Healthcare Sector.
This role is both challenging and rewarding. It involves working to tight timescales and multi-tasking to ensure that all client requests are responded to, working as a team in partnership by supporting our external sales team. Your responsibility will be to assist in the development of our client relationships to the highest standards, providing best in class bid administration, client support and service.
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the external Account Management team in the development of clientele and winning of business;
- Coordinating internal resources and stakeholders in the provision of all information needed to respond to and administer winning bids and formal tenders;
- Assisting in the identification, tracking, administration and creation of opportunities and bids to sell additional software and services by utilising exceptional organisational skills whilst remaining quality focused at all times;
- Applying strong attention to detail and high regard for accuracy, ensuring no information or detail is missing;
- Supporting the Account Management team, engaging and articulating the benefit of our solutions to clientele;
- Providing world class account management and customer service through engagement with clients and colleagues via phone, email and in person;
- Working to SLA and timeframes with a focus to win business.
This would be a significant opportunity for you to further develop your career and expertise in an exciting world-class leading medical technology vendor in the sale of enterprise software solutions that helps, saves and makes people’s lives better fulfilling a critical function within the UK healthcare system.
The role will be field based with the local office based in Chertsey, Surrey and the successful candidate will be expected to travel throughout the UK and potentially Europe on occasion - as and when required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the key characteristics of account management and sales.
- Able to demonstrate strong skills to create and issue quotations / proposals / tenders based upon the agreed ISO processes that meet and exceed the customers expectations;
- Ability to manage resources to a bid plan and coordinate / keep track of a programme of activity through the setting, communication and management of clear milestones/deadlines with key bid stakeholders;
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating and supporting internal stakeholders and clients to capture all information required for bid;
- Excellent grounding in internal sales and account managementor customer relationship management position;
- Target and sales closure oriented;
- Exceptional organisational skills and quality focused, with strong attention to detail and a high regard for accuracy so no information or detail is missing ;
- Experience in the public sector healthcare
- Ability to proactively identify and escalate potential delays to agreed bid plan milestones, ensuring formal gateway reviews take place within agreed timescales;
- Proactive, flexible, highly motivated with an enthusiasm to meet customer requirements;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight timescales;
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects/bids at any given time;
- Ability to communicate effectively; outstanding grammatical, written English and numeracy skills needed for client responses;
- The ability to work unsupervised and collect relevant information from different sources whilst collaborating with teams across the business;
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills, including creation of standard templates;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Experience of creating, administering and updating a SharePoint site;
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of public body procurement including detailed knowledge of the OJEU procurement process.
- Experience or Software or Medical Technology sales to the UK Healthcare Market;
- Experience of coordinating the bid process / response, supporting bids ranging for small value recurring sales sub £50k to large complex new business bids in excess of £1M;
- Sound commercial and contractual experience in the Public Sector, IT or IT services market.
- Understanding Netsuite CRM
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package and a great work environment.