CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
- Conduct functional or system testing to meet the requirements of the development schedule, including the analysis of specification documentation and the preparation of test cases and test scripts.
- Provide testing support for the data migration process.
- Record and collate data generated as a result of testing activities.
- Raise, track and re-test any issues identified during the testing process or related activities.
- Liaise with analysis, development and support staff as necessary.
- Provide input to the continual improvement of the testing process.
Education and Experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- ISEB Certification in Software Testing (Foundation essential).
- Minimum of 3 years experience of Software Testing.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of software testing best practise and the ability to apply it in the workplace.
- Knowledge of test management and automation tools.
- Good PC/network/database literacy.
- Good MS Office literacy.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
Why join CliniSys?
- Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
- Opportunity to shape the work flow used in the front line of Clinical Diagnostics
- Work across a broad family of applications and web services on flagship and next generation technologies
- You will work alongside top experts in your field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Support with developing your career and skillset
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years’ experience in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.
Roles are based out of either our Chertsey office or our Glasgow office