CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on recent success and expand the current solutions portfolio, we are seeking multiple talented Presales Consultants to join our Presales team.
The team works closely with customers and sales teams, giving technical, pre-sales advice and subject matter expertise.
This role takes the primary responsibility for the design of customer solutions during the bid and contracting process. It involves specifying and designing solutions to meet customer needs and taking an active role in the definition of end-to-end demonstration systems and the delivery of demonstrations of the entire CliniSys product and services range.
This also includes the responsibility for supporting the sales team with onsite technical solution design, cascading of demonstration skills to account managers as required, keeping up-to-date with the company’s products and services and the production of video/slideware to support the sales process.
This role involves working to tight timescales and multi-tasking to ensure that all bids are produced to the highest quality standards and working with the team to ensure compliance with the company’s ISO Sales Process.
- Providing solution design support for CliniSys products and services and working with service adoption and product development, ensuring ownership of output in support of timely bid submissions ;
- Active participation in the weekly Sales Solutions Review meeting, ensuring that, in line with the company’s ISO Sales Process;
- Developing solution collateral for the sales team in conjunction with Product and Delivery across both the CliniSys & ICE product set;
- Working with Product Specialists, the Product Managers, Chief Solutions Architect and IT Services Manager to ensure knowledge and systems are up-to-date with new developments, products and solution design
- Helping to ensure the demonstration systems and server are maintained and kept up-to-date with the latest releases of CliniSys & ICE products
To work alongside the Presales Team in:
- Delivering all technical aspects of the sales process to ensure that the proposition to the customer is closely aligned to the capabilities of the CliniSys & ICE product set;
- Taking responsibility for the demonstration of the company’s products for which you have knowledge and experience and work with other company employees who have experience in other areas, prior to and during the formal procurement process;
- Putting in place regular reviews to ensure that the demonstrations provided by the team are market leading and innovative in both their content and style of delivery;
- Developing quality and current captivate videos to support the sales process which can be used by the Sales personnel for either onsite or WebEx demonstrations;
- Taking primary responsibility for the base costing of any solution based upon the use of the company’s standard price book;
- Working with product specialists to ensure the Team are always up-to-date with new developments and to pass this knowledge onto Sales Personnel;
- Up-dating the responses documents with the latest information on products and services obtained as a result of liaison with product and service specialists;
- Strong background in Biomedical Sciences as a BMS Band 6/7/8 or as a Technical Subject Matter Expert working with NHS clientele
- Expert knowledge in Microbiology
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to articulate complex solutions simply to all audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong listening skills
Why join CliniSys?
- You will work alongside top experts in their field
- Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
- Great career opportunity
- Your work will play a part in helping us create and deliver vital healthcare software solutions that aides and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists diagnose of millions of patients
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class-leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market-leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 500 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
This role will be home-based; you will be required to undertake significant travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and great work environment.