CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
- To work within the customer field environment carrying out consultancy as directed to satisfy the customer and business requirements.
- To work within the customer field environment carrying out project based activity as directed to satisfy the customer and business requirements, specifically within the Third Party Systems and After Sales Programmes.
- To work within the customer field environment carrying out post implementation quality assurance as directed.
- To work within the customer field environment carrying out proactive and reactive based maintenance as directed to satisfy the customer and business requirements.
- To work with Service desk to review and resolve incidents
- To keep abreast of ongoing and future laboratory regulations, working practices, products and technologies within the pathology discipline.
- To comply with the CliniSys codes of conduct and guidelines.
- To understand, comply and develop with the customer and CliniSys procedures, working practices and directives in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development of product Software via
- Personal understanding of changes to Laboratory regulations, working practices, products and technologies.
- Customer based feedback from support consultancy visits.
- To understand our customers’ short and long term strategies, advise and assist with CliniSys products to facilitate these needs.
- To be fully conversant with the core functionality of the product portfolio and that of general disciplines.
- To be fully conversant with the subsidiary functionality of the product portfolio including additional modules.
- To fully understand the service CliniSys has been engaged to deliver in line with contractual and other customer expectations.
- To develop and maintain rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and Pathology issues/pressures.
- To understand and operate the escalation procedure within the defined limits of time, knowledge and level of contracted support.
- To behave as a role model: for delivering results; for enthusiasm and enjoyment of your work; for teamwork; for coaching and mentoring of colleagues and team members and for professional standards of behaviour.
- To maintain and update all quality documentation issued to you by the company
- To participate in an on-call rota
- To support the development of internal systems.
- To attend team meetings and agreed training courses.
- To be responsive to reasonable requests from your line manager.
- Contribute to and support team members and build knowledge base.
- To progress personal development and encourage the development of other team members.
- To complete administrative duties including site visit documentation, holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely manner.
- To attend agreed meetings with clients or carry out further on-site trouble shooting where appropriate to resolve or aid the resolution of escalated issues.
- To carry out project-based activity both internally and on site, as and when required, completing project tasks as directed by the relevant Project Manager/resource manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Registered Biomedical Scientist in the UK Health sector
- Self-motivated – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Assertiveness and sound judgement
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – Biomedical/Computer science or an IBMS approved course preferred
- Previous experience of analyser interfacing preferred
- Previous experience of HL7/XML/Pathology integration implementation/troubleshooting preferred
- Moderate experience within an IT or software providers organisation is desirable
- HCPC registration or previous laboratory experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified Software Engineer qualifications (or equivalent) or efforts towards such qualifications are desirable
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted
Perks of working for CliniSys UK
From our business casual dress policy, generous annual leave, and flexible work schedules; to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, the CliniSys Group promote work-life balance for all our employees. We place emphasis on careers, development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees.
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.