CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
As we build on our success and expand our solutions portfolio, we are seeking several Biomedical Scientists, specialising in Blood Sciences or Blood Tranfusion, to join our solutions team as a Product Specialist, working remotely with clients across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to open up your career from the lab and develop yourself into a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the application and usage of technology to advance Biomedical Science.
It is a great role, bringing you out of the lab and working as a part of a solution delivery team on projects with labs across the UK as they implement new LIMS technology.
- Your role will cover the broad area around the implementation and configuration of CliniSys’ Pathology Software, “WinPath”, and associated applications into hospital and trusts within the UK.
- As a Product Specialist you will act in a consultative role, understanding the customer’s current and future lab environment, workflow and technical requirements.
- Advising and assisting on the implementation and usage of CliniSys products and configuration, to facilitate the workflow in world-class laboratory environments.
- Understanding our customers’ laboratory environments and workflow, whilst advising and assisting on the use of CliniSys products and configuration to facilitate these needs.
- To be fully conversant with the functionality of the Pathology product of your discipline and be familiar with the core functionality of Pathology products.
- Assisting the project manager with the implementation; that will include time management, resource planning and working with Trust or Customer IT representatives.
- Comprehending the customers’ requirements as specified in the PID (Project Initiation Document) and the design document presented at the sales stage.
- Contributing to the development of the software product.
- Making recommendations based on customer feedback regarding software changes and enhancements.
- Assisting with demonstrations and presentations for the sales and marketing team.
- Delivering relevant courses for key users of pathology, as required.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- In-depth background in Biomedical Science within a Pathology / Clinical environment.
- BMS level 2 or 6/7/8 status in the UK health sector.
- Strong understanding of procedure, process, testing and technical equipment used within at Pathology laboratory environment.
- In-depth and expert knowledge in Blood Sciences or Blood Transfusion
- Passionate in the use of technology and best practice within the laboratory.
- HCPC registered.
- Full UK driving license.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills to lead a team, mentor clientele or junior skilled staff, and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including communicating with technical and non-technical audiences at all organisational levels.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and great work environment.
This role will be home-based; you will be required to undertake significant travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.