CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
To implement the WinPath Pathology Software by work discipline into hospitals and Trusts within the UK as directed by the Product Specialist Team Leader and the Project Manager to satisfy the customer and business requirements. To act in a consultative role, with the customer, in configuring the WinPath Software to enhance the workflow of the laboratory with Domain knowledge.
- Comply with the CliniSys codes of conduct and guidelines.
- To understand, comply and develop with customer and CliniSys procedures, working practices and directives in a timely manner.
- Understand our Customers’ workflow, advise and assist with CliniSys products and configuration to facilitate these needs.
- To be fully conversant with the functionality of the Pathology product(s) of your discipline.
- To be conversant with the core functionality of Pathology products.
- Assist Project manager with the implementation; that will include time management, resource planning and working with Trust or Customer IT representatives.
- Comprehend the Customers’ requirements as specified in the PID (Project Initiation Document) and the design document presented at the Sales stage.
- Contribute to the development of the Software product.
- To make recommendations based on customer feedback with regard to software changes and enhancements.
- Assist with demonstrations and presentations for the Sales and Marketing team.
- Deliver relevant courses for key users of pathology, as required.
- To attend team meetings and agreed training courses.
- To be responsive to reasonable requests from your line manager or project managers.
- Contribute to and support Pathology team members and build knowledge base.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- BMS Band 6 or above in the UK Health sector.
- Experienced in Microbiology
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience within an IT or software providers organisation or implementation.
- Moderate experience in a project management environment is desirable.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and great work environment.
This role will be home-based; you will be required to undertake significant travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.