CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
To assist and manage the delivery of ICE projects (deployment, bespoke development, configuration, client, forecasting, and revenue management including the commercial aspects into hospitals and Trusts within the UK in accordance with the CliniSys UK solution delivery model.
Reports to: Programme Manager
The deployment team and technical support are to be allocated in line with the project plan.
A CliniSys PC has ownership and control of multiple projects; you will be responsible for all aspects of a delivered solution to a client. Including full project, risk, financial, commercial & business management activities in accordance with the company project delivery & client management procedures.
- To work with and follow the guidance of the Programme Manager and Project Managers;
- Provide leadership, project planning, scheduling, monitoring and control of all aspects of multiple projects;
- Undertake project management, risk management, financial management, contractual & commercial management and provide ownership, direction, and leadership for the successful delivery of the project;
- Maintain all documentation;
- Provide monthly status report, identifying, accomplishments, risks, issues, milestones against the baseline plan together with forecasts;
- Hold and attend regular internal and customer led project meetings;
- Coordinate & manage resources, colleagues, 3rd parties, clients to ensure solution delivery, software deployment, are inline, completed on time, to the specified cost, quality and performance criteria as planned;
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Provide effective foresight, commercial, risk awareness & resolution at all times during a project;
- Ensuring project acceptance and sign off by the customer at all relevant project stage gates;
- Accepting hand over from the sales team to commence project initiation;
- Delivering project hand over to the support team;
- To coordinate activities between CliniSys and third parties as required within the scope of the project;
- To facilitate quality activities of the project and delivery team;
- To contribute to the team spirit within the company and to actively promote a customer-oriented approach;
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned;
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Highly organised individual with demonstratable project management skills;
- Some exposure to project, business, client & commercial management;
- Strong agility & foresight, risk management and ability to take own initiative toward project completion;
- Knowledge MS Project and Prince 2. Desirable but not essential;
- Ability and willingness to work independently;
- Excellent customer service & client management skills;
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects • Ability to create and deliver summary reports and presentations;
- Good clear verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at different organisational levels.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Some experience in a project management environment Moderate experience within an IT organisation or environment;
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package and a great work environment.