CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
The ICE Delivery group is responsible for the successful implementation and upgrades of our product solutions to automate the operations of laboratory and diagnostic processes across the continuum of care. The Project Manager position is responsible and accountable for the successful management of all aspects of client engagements. Key focus will be on providing a high quality implementation with exceptional customer satisfaction through expectation management, proactive communication, and close management of issues/risks. The individual will lead a cross-functional team including technical interface consultants, expert professional service consultants, and technical systems consultants.
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified:
- Prior experience with project management and coordination required;
- Previous experience in hospital laboratories is a plus;
- Prior experiencing managing software implementations required, preferably healthcare related;
- Prior experience with direct client / external facing engagements required;
- Must have proven track record for partnering with key client project stakeholders at the Director level or above;
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (any specific physical attributes or limiting factors to be accounted for): Some travel required. Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package and a great work environment.