CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
You’ll work within our Professional Services organisation, with a primary focus on fulfilling engagement resource requests to ensure the resource requirements of all programmes are met. Ensuring target operating models and budgetary requirements are met via an ongoing focus on utilisation, productivity, and resource management processes.
- Play an integral part in implementing and supporting the delivery of work allocation processes, building and maintaining tools, whilst supporting the Professional Services Director
- Forecasting, planning and day-to-day deployment of consultants to matters, balancing the needs of the business/programme with the development needs of the professional services team member
- Monitoring utilisation and billable activity for all consultants across the professional services function on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, highlighting and addressing potential under/over utilisation
- Creating and maintaining a skills matrix for each professional services team member
- Involvement in talent management, liaising with the HR and leadership teams, to discuss individual performance and development.
- Involvement in projects that are designed to improve the efficiency and agility of the professional services function.
- Championing the use of alternative resources including utilising support at other offices or the company's additional business lines
- Maintaining information on staff movements, monitoring of joiners, leavers, maternity, paternity etc. and annual leave tracking.
- Challenge requests appropriately and manage potential resource escalations
- Data analysis and reporting of forecasted capacity, utilisation, resource availability, and skill sets.
- Drive updates to CliniSys’ Delivery Operating Model (known as the “method”), including process and templates
- Build strong relationships with project managers and programme managers/directors to create foresight into project/programme resourcing requirements to drive the optimisation of utilisation
- Support Project Managers and the PMO to consolidate and update project finances
- Consolidate monthly status reports, using the content to produce & publish professional services portfolio plans
- Projects adhere to CliniSys’ delivery method and templates
- Ensure clearly defined work packages exist for all aspects of consultant activity
- Line Management
- Planning/agreeing resourcing with Project Managers with a view to driving projects forward
- Co-ordinate the training of and training material for, Domain Product Specialists, and equivalent internal Domain training
- Authorising timesheet tasks/leave and expenses
- Holding regular 1-2-1 meetings with team leaders
- Demonstrating and promoting CliniSys culture and values
- Promote the development of the consultants and team leader’s knowledge and skills
- Lead on the recruitment of new team leaders and support the recruitment of consultants
- Managing absence, as and when required
- Formal performance management, as and when required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Personable, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues at a senior level as well as able to lead and inspire a large team.
- Committed and highly motivated organised individual, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver quality outputs, to tight deadlines, and to communicate competing demands effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of project methodologies, tools and techniques, including planning, RAID and change management
- Commercial and risk focussed with good operational business acumen
- Ability to influence resource management through presentation of information that is timely and informative through to C-suite level
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel (pivot tables and lookups), Outlook and Word
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams
Education and Experience:
- Significant proven experience (5 years or more) within a work allocation/resource management role, ideally from within a professional services environment.
- Expertise of large scale or complex resource allocations liaising with international offices and internal teams as appropriate
- Experience within an IT or software provider organisation preferred
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Current Prince2 Foundation certification desirable
Perks of working for CliniSys UK
From our business casual dress policy, generous annual leave, and flexible work schedules; to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, the CliniSys Group promote work-life balance for all our employees. We place emphasis on careers, development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees.
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.