CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
- To work within the Service Management environment reviewing and resolving incidents as raised by CliniSys customers within Service Level Agreement timescales as directed by the Service Manager, Service Operations Manager and the Support Director to satisfy the customer and business requirements
- To keep abreast of ongoing and future healthcare regulations, working practices, products and technologies within the pathology and / or radiology discipline.
Reports to: Service Manager
Senior Application Support Analyst – Team Leader
Subordinate Titles: None
- To comply with the CliniSys codes of conduct and guidelines.
- To understand, comply and develop with customer and CliniSys procedures, working practices and directives in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development of product Software
- To understand our Customers’ short and long term strategies, advise and assist with CliniSys products to facilitate these needs.
- To be fully conversant with the core functionality of CliniSys products and that of general disciplines within the healthcare arena.
- To partake in the Service Management shifts as required
- To fully understand the service CliniSys has been engaged to deliver in line with contractual and other customer expectations.
- To develop and maintain rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and Pathology issues/pressures.
- To establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership - resolving, progressing and managing all incidents to a satisfactory conclusion on the CliniSys incident management system, ensuring that appropriate parties (including the incident raisers) are kept up to date on incident progress.
- To establish a quality working relationship with end users and solve their problems in a timely fashion by using and developing diagnosis, analytical, problem solving, discipline specific and technical skills to achieve Service Levels.
- To support the Application Support Analysts and work with the Application Support Specialists for mentoring and development of diagnosis, analytical, problem solving, discipline specific and technical skills to achieve required service levels.
- To understand and operate the escalation procedure within the defined limits of time, knowledge and level of contracted support.
- To behave as a role model: for delivering results; for enthusiasm and enjoyment of your work; for teamwork; for coaching and mentoring of colleagues and team members and for professional standards of behaviour.
- To maintain and update all quality documentation issued to you by the company
- To partake in the training of clients and other members of staff as and when required to resolve or aid resolution of service desk incidents.
- To participate in an on call rota
- To support the development of internal systems.
- To attend team meetings and agreed training courses.
- To be responsive to reasonable requests from your line manager or service desk supervisor.
- Contribute to and support Service team members and build knowledge base.
- To progress personal development and encourage the development of other team members.
- To complete administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Where required, BMS 1/2 status in the UK Health sector.
- Demonstrable understanding or interest in IT
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Assertiveness and sound judgement
- Microsoft Technology Associate, Microsoft Senior Technology Associate or Microsoft Certified Software Engineer qualifications (or equivalent) or efforts towards such qualifications.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL or Oracle databases.
- ITIL certifications
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and / or suitable relevant experience.
- Moderate experience within an IT or software providers organisation providing application support.
- Any experience within a pathology laboratory IT support role or order communications systems management role.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package, career development and a great work environment.