CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking for a talented and collaborative commercially focussed self starter to join our Bid Operations Team.
This is an exciting fast paced bid and commercial environment, that sees us catering for multiple large scale complex bids and business as usual (BAU) output of minor / small statement bids and commercial responses for our market leading solutions. Our strategic markets are focused on Pathology, Radiology, Geonomics Verticals but include all areas of Healthcare including both NHS and private healthcare providers across the UK.
Reporting to the Bid Operations Officer, you’ll play a key role in managing all commercial aspects of our responses whilst also supporting the development and mentoring of a collaborative and specialised team focussed on producing high quality winning Bid submissions for both New Business and After Sales opportunities on time every time.
You will be working closely with our sales and clinical pre sales team, as well as our executive and stakeholders across the wider CliniSys organisation to ensure winning quality Bids are consistently delivered. As our Bid SME, it’s important for our bid team to invest and support in the wider sales process of identifying and building a winning commercial model for each opportunity, providing in-depth Bid subject expertise and anchorage, guiding and ensuring each bid meets both our internal approval requirements and the tender response guidelines from each customer.
This role will be home based with time required, on an adhoc basis in our HQ, Chertsey, Surrey and potential travel throughout the UK for client engagements and company events.
- Commercial Management – managing all aspects of the pricing response including building complex pricing models, working with SME’s across the business to deliver opportunity specific pricing assumptions, liaising with 3rd parties to ensure that pricing provided is in line with bid specific requirements, ensuring pricing takes into account bid specific contractual requirements, supporting and leading commercial review and approval meetings and producing customer facing pricing submissions.
- Take ownership and drive our Bid submissions, whilst adding value and helping to increase our leading market share and win rate.
- Bid Management - Manage the business readiness to Bids, project and programme manage the end to end flow of Bids, coordinating our response and resources to each bid through their life cycle.
- Provide matrix leadership and guidance to external and internal stakeholders and adhoc 3rd parties within virtual teams for each specific Bid.
- Governance, ensure that all Bid documentation is consistently at a high standard, compelling, compliant, meeting all legal, commercial and technical requirements whilst helping to support development of the teams skills and experience to meet business demands.
- Bid Output and Quality, we work in regulated areas, it’s key to ensure that we are providing high quality and approved written content for PQQs, RFIs, RFPs, ITTs and Frameworks and recorded in our Bid Knowledge Base.
- Work alongside the Loopio RFP software SME to help build our Tender Knowledge Base, supporting our continual drive for repeatability, whilst improving quality control & efficiency in the management of our tender responses.
- Continual Improvement, by proactively monitoring and assessing the Bid process, Bid results, Reference Sites, Demonstrations, identifying areas for improvement in terms of quality, time and effort and developing and leading lessons learned sessions.
- Support the production of management, forecasting and financial reports both on a monthly and adhoc basis.
- Strong commercial skills with the ability to work across multiple large scale opportunities at one time.
- Ability to step up and hit the ground running, leading from the front and bringing the wider bid team along with you.
- Demonstrable understanding of public body procurement, including detailed knowledge of the OJEU procurement process, with a background of producing detailed bid submissions as well as SQ/PQQs.
- An exceptional eye for detail, with the ability to quickly identify key points of interest within a bid, and to work with the Bid Operations Officer, Sales Lead and Subject Matter Experts to devise a winning strategy and approach.
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and within strict time frames.
- Ability to ensure content contributors meet deadlines as required, through clear communication and progress monitoring of SMEs.
- Ability to proactively identify and escalate potential delays to agreed bid plan milestones
- Excellent overall communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think both logically and creatively with a proven ability to take an initiative from concept, through development into implementation.
- Experienced in using websites and portals to locate and submit bids.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including use of TEAMS to support collaborative virtual working, and outstanding grammatical, written English and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, support colleagues and drive a bid through to completion.
- Quality focussed, with excellent attention to detail and high regard for accuracy.
- Contractual experience in the Public Sector, IT or IT services market.
- Knowledge of Health Sector or Public Sector.
- Relevant Educational or Industry Recognised Certification related to Commercial practice or Bids.
- Working knowledge and experience of using Netsuite CRM
- Working knowledge and experience of using LOOPIO RFP software
Perks of working for CliniSys UK
From our business casual dress policy, generous annual leave, fun team events and flexible work schedules; to our mission driven organization that supports those who support healthcare organizations, the CliniSys Group promote work-life balance for all our employees. We place emphasis on careers, development, encourage promotion from within and encourage cross-functional team participation. These ideals together foster a culture of professional growth and development for our employees.
- Pathology's IT partner of choice for service efficiency and patient care
- Over 2,500 laboratories using our solutions
- Creator of class leading products such as WinPath, GLIMS, ICE & CyberLab
- CliniSys is the market leading LIMS solutions provider in the UK and Europe
- Well established, with over 30 years in the industry
- 350 IT healthcare professionals dedicated to the development, deployment and support of our laboratory software
This role is home based with infrequent travel for customer meetings or company events.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary plus a generous package and great work environment.