CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
- Reports to: Head of Exemplar Customer Engagement & Development
Subordinate Titles: Marketing, sales, product, deployment, and support resources are to be allocated in line with business and the exemplar programme requirement.
- To work within the customer environment, carrying out customer service and satisfaction-based activity including monthly customer service reviews, to ensure the exemplar customer and business requirements.
- To act as both management and technical escalation for customers, with a view to unlocking and driving key issues or facilitating resolution as required with all parts of the business.
- To work with the account management team to review and develop the customer service reports to ensure that all contractual requirements are met.
- To develop and deliver executive level management reporting on the customers within the assigned territory/territories.
- To develop performance monitoring processes, tools and reports to be used to report against contracted service levels including balanced scorecard reporting.
- To develop performance monitoring processes, tools and reports to report solution performance including capacity reporting.
- To develop, manage, and maintain a customer focussed portal to include:
- Reports and reporting processes on complex service credit/penalty regimes.
- reporting on service level failures and implement/report on service improvement programmes to address.
- Digital documentation library with content relating to the contract.
Education and Experience:
Laboratory experience in the UK Health sector.
Moderate experience within an IT or software providers organisation is desirable.
Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offer a £Competitive Basic Salary plus a generous package, career development and a great work environment.