CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
An exciting opportunity to open up your career from the lab and develop yourself into a SME – Subject Matter Expert in the application and usage of technology to advance Biomedical Science.
It is a great role, working within the customer field environment carrying out consultancy, project based activity and post implementation quality assurance, to satisfy the customer and business requirements.
- Contributing to the development of product Software via personal understanding of changes to Laboratory regulations, working practices, products and technologies. Customer based feedback from support consultancy visits.
- Understanding customers’ short and long term strategies, advise and assist with CliniSys products to facilitate these needs.
- Fully conversant with the core functionality of the product portfolio and that of general disciplines and with the subsidiary functionality of the product portfolio including additional modules.
- Understanding the service CliniSys has been engaged to deliver in line with contractual and other customer expectations.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and Pathology issues/pressures.
- Understanding and operating the escalation procedure within the defined limits of time, knowledge and level of contracted support.
- Behave as a role model: for delivering results; for enthusiasm and enjoyment of your work; for teamwork; for coaching and mentoring of colleagues and team members and for professional standards of behaviour.
- Partake in the training of clients and other members of staff as and when required to resolve or aid resolution of service desk incidents or to facilitate support consultancy.
- Attending agreed meetings with clients or carry out further onsite trouble shooting where appropriate to resolve or aid the resolution of escalated issues and attending emergency visits onsite as instructed.
- Carry out project-based activity both internally and on site, as and when required, completing project tasks as set out by the Service Transition Manager.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- BMS 1/2 status in the UK Health sector.
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with excellent decision making / problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to implement and manage change.
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands.
- Assertiveness and sound judgement.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree – Biomedical/Computer science or an IBMS approved course preferential.
- Previous experience of Cellular Pathology integration implementation/troubleshooting preferred.
- Moderate experience within an IT or software providers organisation is desirable.
- State registration or previous laboratory experience - minimum 1 year post registration experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified Software Engineer qualifications (or equivalent) or efforts towards such qualifications are desirable.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
Depending on the experience of the candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and great work environment.
This role will be home-based; you will be required to undertake significant travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.