CliniSys - End to end solutions for the diagnostic journey
Europe’s largest diagnostic IT vendor
Laboratory test results help inform the 70% of patient diagnoses and care planning.
For over 30 years CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of diagnostics workflow, order communications and information management solutions supporting radiology, cardiology and all pathology disciplines including anatomical or cellular, molecular and genetics. These encompass the complete workflow from order, clinical decision support, collection, processing, analysis, results and reporting, through integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group has built an unrivalled reputation for the deployment of complex diagnostics networks and academic centres – and is the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end – at scale.
Making healthcare smarter and more efficient.
We are looking for a talented leader to lead our support function for customers using one of our flagship products. An exciting role which will see you lead our 1st, 2nd, 3rd line, Embedded onsite Support and Problem / Incident management functions spread across our Chertsey and Glasgow offices providing best in class support to our UK customer base.
Reports to: Support Director
Subordinate Titles: Service Desk Team Leader
Senior Application Support Analysts
Application Support Specialists
Problem/Major Incident Analysts
Embedded Support Analysts
- Lead and manage our multi office based Support / Service Desk and Problem Managements functions for WinPath ensuring it meets the contracted requirement for service coverage for all services.
- Lead, hire, develop, mentor and nurture your team ensuring it is trained, skilled and equipped to manage current and future Service demand
- Visible leader engaged and representing Support services with Customers and Partners
- Develop Partnerships and collaborate with other internal stakeholders such as Delivery, Sales, or Product to aid collaboration and customer success, onboarding and BAU
- Undertake responsibility for service introduction activity ensuring the appropriate interaction with project teams to facilitate a well structured approach to the delivery of projects and service transition.
- Process Manager for the following processes/procedures
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Major Incident Management
- Defect Management
- Event Management
- Request Fulfilment
- General Availability Management
- Customer Owned Data
- Input into the following processes/procedures
- Service Introduction
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Service Reporting
- Work with the Director of Support to align and develop Support and Services operations to meet our business plan and future functionality, products and services.
- Escalation manager, provision of on call management 1 week in 4, and stand in for the Director of Support when needed.
- Further develop and promote the use of ITIL and best of breed Support Methodologies to further enhance the team, tool base and operational readiness and provision of support Services
- Monitor, manage and administrate service based tools and service reporting tools and systems where required.
- Provision management information and reporting as required facilitating a qualitative and quantitative approach to monitoring operations.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Solid background in managing the provision of customer support and services for applications / software / SaaS / IT Products
- Excellent and demonstrable understanding of Service Desk Management, Support and Services provision / introduction, Problem and Incident Management for applications
- Team Leadership, Management and People Development Skills
- ITIL or Microsoft Certified – Desirable
- Understanding of Healthcare IT Ecosystems desirable
Depending on the experience of a candidate’s skills and expertise, CliniSys offers a £competitive basic salary and car allowance plus a generous package and a great work environment.
This role will be based out of our Chertsey or Glasgow office with home working; you will be required to undertake travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required.