CliniSys Summer Conference and User Group 2017
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
The CliniSys Summer conference and user group meeting will once again be hosted at The Belfry on the 15th & 16th June and more than 250 delegates are expected to attend and hear thought provoking presentations and discussion with some of the key innovators and thought leaders in Healthcare and Laboratory Medicine. The main theme of event is how Pathology services should interact with their STPs.
Some of the keynote guest speakers who will presnt over the two days include:
- Professor Tim Evans and Professor Adrian Newland from NHS Improvement who will be covering the NHS five year forward view as well as outlining the oppotunities, challenges and an overview of the STP approach
- Simon Worthington, Finance Director and Deputy Cheif Executive of Bolton NHS Foundation Trust will give a personal view of how his organisation is interacting with the STPs
- Martin Myers from Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust will present on "Laboratory Anywhere"
- Lee Ramsbottom, NHS Digital
- Sarah May of the IBMS will discuss the role of professional bodies in regulation
- Dr Jonathan Kay of Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust will talk about his organisation's involvement of the "Global Digital Exemplars" project
Representatives from NHSBT and UKNEQAS will also be presenting.
All our customers are invited to attend this full, informative and fun event.